Furniture distribution in Russia
La distribuzione del mobile in Russia
Pages: 63 | Edizione: Giugno 2011, © CSIL | Lingua: Inglese | Prezzo: Euro 1600 + IVA 22% |
The first edition of the report Furniture Distribution in Russia offers an accurate comprehensive picture of the Russian furniture market, providing 2000-2010 trends and forecasts 2011 and 2012 for furniture consumption. Statistics of furniture production, imports and exports are also provided. The furniture market is broken down by product segment and price ranges for the year 2010. Distribution channels, Mark up and Reference Prices of the Russian furniture market are further considered both for domestically produced furniture and imported items.
The research includes also a Sector Analysis providing basic data on production, consumption, exports, imports and top companies of the following segment: Kitchen furniture, Bedroom furniture, Upholstered furniture, Office furniture and Hospitality furniture.
The analysis of furniture distribution channels includes furniture specialist distributors, non specialist distributors and contract projects and covers: Owned stores, Franchising, Monobrand, Furniture chains, Furniture supermarkets and DIY.
Around 60 short profiles of the main distributors, both for domestic and imported furniture operating on the Russian furniture market are also available with contact details, product portfolio and brands.
The analysis of the Russian furniture market includes: Demand Drivers (macroeconomic indicators, population distribution and construction market) and of the latest Product Trends among Russian consumers.
Among the considered products: Living and dining furniture, Upholstery, Bedrooms, Home tables and chairs, Kitchen furniture, Other occasional furniture, Bathroom furniture, Office furniture, Other non residential furniture and Hotel furniture.
- - Furniture market outline, 2000-2010
- 1. The Russian Furniture Market
- Recent developments (200-2010) and Future Trends (2011-2012)
- 2. Demand Determinants
- - Urban population by Federal District
- - Population in major Russian cities, 2000-2025
- Disposable income
- - Inflation, 2000-2010. % values
- - GDP and household final consumption growth, 2000-2009. % (constant prices)
- Building activity
- 3. Furniture Imports
- Imports of furniture by country and by geographical area, 2005-2010
- Distribution channels for imported furniture
- Imports logistic
- Trade margins for imported furniture
- 4. Domestic Furniture Production
- Furniture production trend
- - Furniture production for the domestic and foreign markets. 2000-2010. US$ million
- Distribution channels for domestically produced furniture
- 5. Furniture Consumption
- Consumption by market range
- Price trends
- Consumption by product segment
- Upholstered furniture
- Kitchen furniture
- Other household furniture
- Office and contract furniture market
- 6. Selected Retailers Of Russian Furniture
- 7. Selected Importers, Retailers And Agencies Of Imported Furniture
- 8. Sector Fairs, Trade Press, Associations
Kukhni Maria, 8 Marta, Stilnye Kukhni, Dyatkovo, Shatura Mebel, Tsvet Divanov, Stolplit, Atma Group, Red Italy, Mir Group, A.R. Impex, Galerie Neuhaus, Mir Nemetskoi Mebeli, Imperia Mebeli Ametist (Ima), French House
Furniture distribution in Russia (La distribuzione del mobile in Russia) - S.62
Pagine: 63 | Edizione: Giugno 2011 , © CSIL | Lingua: Inglese | Prezzo: Euro 1600 + IVA 22% |
compra on line verrai reindirizzato alla pagina di commercio elettronico di CSIL. www.worldfurnitureonline.com
Le nostre ricerche sono basate su dati rilevati mediante indagini dirette e sul database statistico CSIL. Le fonti informative utilizzate comprendono inoltre: interviste telefoniche, bilanci e profili aziendali, dati forniti da associazioni di categoria, riviste di settore e directories, dati forniti dagli uffici centrali di statistica di vari paesi.